*Paint & Laminate Grade, Light Weight HDF Plywood
Packard Forest Products Ultra-Core™ HDF is a superior paint grade 2 sided plywood made in the United States and features High Density Fiberboard surfaces (HDF) face and back fused to a solid core of Structural-1 Industrial Grade Softwood Plywood. The result is a light-weigh, paint grade plywood that offers industry-leading laminating and excellent paint finishing characteristics:
Ultra Core HDF is your superior Paint Grade and Laminate plywood panel.
- Smooth unblemished surfaces for painting, defect-free lamination, wet-coating and hot-press veneering
- Glacier Clear™ HDF faces contain no added formaldehyde resins
- Superior Paint Grade plywood panel. Great substitute for MDO and HDO plywood applications.
- OVERSIZED panel widths: 49″ Lengths: 97″, 109″, 121″ and FULL THICKNESS
- Uniform machining results and precise thickness tolerance
- Exceptional fastener and screw-holding strength
- Meets fiber sourcing requirements of the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI).
- NAUF to meet C.A.R.B. emission standards.