Extira is a revolutionary new-to-the-world material that is unique in three ways:
- Extira is a panel product that resists moisture, rot and termites and offers excellent performance in exterior environments.
- Extira can be used in any non-structural paint-grade EXTERIOR application. It also works well for high moisture interior environments.
- Extira has a 5-year limited warranty, unprecedented in its product category.
Extira take it outside:
- Exterior panel product is available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses
- Smooth on two sides (S2S)
- Treated with zinc borate
- Moisture, rot and termite resistant
- Phenolic-bonded for exterior durability
- 10-year limited warranty
Essentially no formaldehyde emissions
Extira machines beautifully and can be used in virtually any non-structural component, including:
- Brick Mould
- Exterior Signage
- Marine Applications
- Carriage Style Garage Doors
- Door and Window Parts
- Decorative Mouldings
Learn more about Extira® Treated Exterior Panels, Manufacturing Process, product features, environmental benefits and variety of applications, just click on this link.
- Talk with a sales representative from 8am to 5pm eastern standard time or email anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include quantity, thickness and contact information, including company name and address. Thank You.s