Packard Forest Products is your one stop shop distributor for a large variety of specialty wood panels, not only for the Midwest, but all over the United States. Please look at our complete line of Fiber MDF products that include, Black Diamond MDF, Gray Platinum MDF, Extira ( exterior grade MDF ), Super ( Double Refined) Refined Weyerhaeuser ( Plumcreek ) MDF, Ultra Lightweight MDF, and our newest to the line, Preprimed ( Primed MDF ) White UV Coated Ultra refined MDF.
The Preprimed ( Primed MDF ) White UV Coated finish Ultra refined MDF allows for an excellent paint finish while saving costs and time. After de-greasing and (light) sanding the panel surface may be finished immediately in the desired color – matte, silk or high gloss – using a solvent-based or water-based coating.
The Preprimed ( Primed MDF ) White UV Coated finish Ultra refined MDF has a low level of formaldehyde emission (class E1); it is suitable for interior decoration and furniture applications and highly popular among DIY enthusiasts.
The ( Preprimed )Primed MDF one and two-sided , industrially applied white UV primer offers the following benefits:
• Primed MDF offers: A smoother end result than with a manually applied primer, partly thanks to correct and controlled paint distribution.
• Primed MDF offers: The UV primer coating is cured using ultra- violet light, resulting in a more impact- and wear-resistant surface.
• Primed MDF offers: Excellent adhesion, even when using water- based coatings.
• Primed MDF offers: Correct color rendering of the paint, therefore a perfectly colored end result.
• Primed MDF offers: Cost and time savings: less paint consumption due to lower absorption; and less paint work required.
• Primed MDF offers: Easy finishing of joints and screws using fine fillers and intermediate sanding.